Mineral wool RF1 with a density of at least 40 kg/m3 over the entire thickness. The mineral wool will be covered on each side with an acrylic or silicone fireproofing material. During processing, these two materials are pasty and look like rubber when cured.
Use of the system
Fireproof joints are installed around doors, as well as at expansion joints between slabs, fireproof joints between walls and slabs, fireproof joints between slab and wall and the building envelope.
They must prevent the passage of fire, heat and smoke into parts of buildings in order to ensure the safety of persons, movable and immovable property in the event of a fire.
- Clean finish of the facing
- Good sound resistance also to impact noise
- Can be painted later with a choice of RAL
- Fast execution
- May be non-fungicidal and dustproof
AEAI Fire Protection Directive — Load-bearing systems and fire compartments / 15-15en
3.3.3 Connection to adjacent building elements
- The components forming the fire compartment must be connected to each other by fire-resistant fittings.
- The connections between the components forming the fire compartment and the building envelope must be designed to be smoke and fire-proof.
Connection of components forming the fire compartment
Seals with partitioning function and thermal insulation are classified in fire resistance classes EI 30, EI 60, EI 90 or EI 120.